Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rick Rack is Evil and It Must Be Stopped

Can you find the kitty in this picture?

I know it's hard, I mean, look at this place. I'm trying to spend as much time sewing as I can...but it mostly looks like I'm making a mess. And not changing out of my pajamas. And photographing my cat. But can you blame me for the last one? Could you resist such a furry lump of love?

Oops, woke her up. And now she's found Enemy Number 1 in the sewing room: Rick Rack. For some reason, Asha loves chomping on the stuff. By the looks of her, you can tell there isn't much she won't chomp on.





And then, she's out again. This cat is on permanent vacation. Guess that's my signal to get back to work.

P.S. Did I just blog about my CAT?! Is that really any worse than you reading about it...? I won't tell if you don't!

2 comments:

  1. But we love kitty blogging! Especially about a kitty with so much, um personality, as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asha is one Rick-Rack Loven' Kitty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate each and every one :)