(Adding this here before I forget...Larry the Line downloads can be found here!)
Hi, friends!
The other day, I shared a spiral Larry the Line download (check it out here) and it got me thinking. I've had a lot of requests of How to Draw Larry the Line tutorials in the past and I thought I would combine that idea with a follow up to the spiral snake download. So...here we go!
A How to Draw and Make Larry the Line!
In the video, I'll walk you and your artists through how to draw their very own Larry the Line, how to create their snake as well as do a line review. To check out the full video, it's here:
In this video, I share how you can make your Larry the size of a messy mat or 18" X 24", 12" X 18" OR 9" X 12". It's up to you and the supplies you have available!
For supplies:
* Large Larry: tagboard (aka Messy Mats), new or used! Not sure what a Messy Mat is? Here's a short clip! And here's a link to those mats as well as my very favorite art supplies.
* For tagboard, I'd recommend using an ink-filled bingo dauber!
* Tempera paint! Need some tips and tricks on working with kids and tempera paint? Here ya go!
Planning to create a smaller Larry? Then you can simply use markers to draw!


Planning to create a smaller Larry? Then you can simply use markers to draw!
Of course, this TOTALLY FREE download may be a fun warmup for artists!
And if you don't have a copy of my book, Larry the Line, you can find it here!
And stay tuned, I've got another couple of Larry-themed lessons coming your way this week, yay!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate each and every one :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.